- Minneapolis, MN
What you'll be doing
- In this position the right candidate will effectively utilize companys sales strategy and ensure the company meets revenue and profit objectives through targeted prospecting of small, mid-size and large accounts. Be responsible for developing a new customer base. Work with a defined sales quota focusing on initiating relationships with multi-level decision-makers through phone, marketing mailer campaigns, in-person contacts, and presentations. Have a typical work week consisting of office and field days including face-to-face contact with your prospective new accounts.
What your background should be
- Proven self-starter with energy and motivation to find, develop and close sales. Must be results oriented and driven by both financial and career opportunities. Demonstrated strong time management skills. Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. 1 to 3 years of successful sales experience. Knowledge of products, pricing, competition and sales objectives. Ability to succeed in a competitive selling environment. Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM) beneficial. Industry knowledge a plus. Local candidates preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED and college degree preferred
Who is the client company
- The company is a world class retail, online and delivery service company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com