Sales Business Analyst
- Englewood, CO
What you'll be doing
- Performs analysis of business processes and data that pertain to business issues. Provides reporting solutions and data metric analysis that may identify business trends and results. Utilizes data analysis to explain business issues and financial implications, recommends workflow improvements, or to enable business unit to improve workflow processes. Works with various business units to accomplish objectives. Performs research and influences the strategy for the most complex reporting and analysis of information in reports. Serves as a project leader and significant interaction outside of the work group. Applies strong knowledge of reporting procedures and related systems. Develops and maintains systems and tools to manage daily operations. Creates operational reports and PowerPoint presentations to executive management. Reports to the manager.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 2 to 6 years of related work experience. Two years of reporting experience; two years of data analysis experience; one year of experience leading processes. Thorough knowledge of contact center systems and tools such as IEX staffing, scripting and call routing preferred. Thorough knowledge of server management and maintenance, it services such as group data sharing and consolidation preferred. Extensive knowledge in database management and other SQL database developer applications preferred. Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Lync, and Outlook is preferred. Ability to influence others. Ability to manage projects. Possesses technical expertise in a specialized reporting area. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a telecommunications holding company provides wireless services and is a major global internet carrier.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com