- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a sales associate. The candidate will interact with customers to help guide them in their vehicle purchase; this could be through an internet-lead, a phone call, or a guest who walks into the store. The goal is to create a peerless vehicle-buying experience and build customer loyalty to company. Represent the company and create a welcoming atmosphere for customers with professionalism and enthusiasm. Follow sales processes by utilizing training tools and technology. Build continued rapport with customers through phone, email, and direct mail. Ask for referrals. Achieve targeted sales goals.
What your background should be
- Pervious sales experience, demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills. Technology savvy, have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a full-service Mercedes-Benzes dealership serving the Omaha area, offers new, used and certified pre-owned cars.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com