Sales Associate/Program Specialist
- New Providence, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Establish and maintain an effective referral program. Maintain accurate record using established client companies sales system. Conduct telephone inquiry or follow up call or customer care call. Contact lead client companies studio preview with prospect or fitness program holder. Meet and exceed all key performance sales indicator for the fitness studio, including package offering, membership, membership renewal, retail and concession sales and maximize workout traffic. Greet member and guest promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the client companies studio. Accurately follow the daily studio clean checklist shift activity. Maintain an organized and clean lobby or front desk area. Responsible for process accurate cash and credit card transaction. Follow up and follow through activity with all prospective client. Respond immediately to member request, inquiry and concern. Work closely with fitness team to ensure that process fulfilled. Responsible for attend and participate in all relative client companies training program.
What your background should be
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills. Excellent customer and communication service skills. Solid verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to multi task is a benefit to successfully perform duties. Must have worked in a quota bearing structure. Functional computer skills required Excel a plus. Health & fitness minded people strongly preferred. Flexible to work day, evening or weekend hours as needed.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about health, wellness and fitness services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com