- Chickamauga, GA
What you'll be doing
- Provide excellent customer service by consistently greeting and thanking customers while demonstrating the commitment to speed of service. Provide excellent customer service by understanding the products company sell and suggestive sell based on customer buying habits. Manage customer issues promptly and professionally and build loyalty by resolving issues successfully. Provide service by accurately ringing customer transactions and ensure all cash handling policies are followed. Clean all areas of the store including restrooms, shelves, floors, parking lot, coolers, storage spaces and backrooms. Observe and report any safety hazards and work quickly to resolve any issues to ensure a safe environment. Restock all store items as needed both in the store, the coolers and outside displays. Front and face all products to create a visually appealing store for customers. Complete all price changes and promotional price changes timely and accurately. Build positive working relationships with vendors, customers, associates and managers. Follow company policies and procedures and share ideas for improvement to the business or how things get done.
What your background should be
- Customer service selling skills. Communication and interpersonal skills. Dependability and integrity gets things done and multi-tasks. Ability to work in a cooler for extended periods of time. Candidate must have basic computer skills. A minimum of 6 months experience working in a customer oriented business.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is a petroleum distributor, convenience store retailer and fuel marketer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com