- Peabody, MA
What you'll be doing
- Ensure great customer service by assisting in location, availability and selection of merchandise. Maintain store selling floor, fitting room, visual display, presentation and condition. Assist in daily store recovery, before, during or after store opening hour. Promote current sales and promotion to customer, including pricing of merchandise. Adhere to company policy, procedure and loss prevention practice. Complete sales transaction and maintain proper accountability at register. Process merchandise return and exchange courteously and under company guideline. Support all management, lead and sales team at all time.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one year of retail sales experience preferred. Previous cash handling experience preferred. Must be 18 years of age. Ability to interact and communicate effectively with customer and peer. Ability to complete sales transactions in POS register system. Knowledge of policies, procedures and safety rules. Ability to work under close supervision and detailed instruction. Must have flexibility with schedule physical requirements. Ability to lift items of up to 35 lbs. and perform other physical duties (i.e. climb ladder, lifting, bending).
Required Schooling / Training
- A high school diploma or GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is an American chain of fashion retailers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com