- Peabody, MA
What you'll be doing
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires. Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by management. Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance. Other duties as assigned/required.
What your background should be
- Candidate must have retail or sales experience. Must have excellent communication skills. Excellent customer service skills. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Communicate with customers, associates and management.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a retail women's clothing chain store.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org