- Hattiesburg, MS
What you'll be doing
- You will help achieve store sales goals while helping to provide customers with the products they need for happy and healthy pets. You will provide quick and courteous service to all customers by determining their needs and sharing product knowledge to suggest the appropriate merchandise to satisfy them. You will also effectively employ suggestive selling techniques to increase sales. You will be completing cash register transactions as well as providing customer carryout service. You will ensure that store animals, birds, reptiles, and fish receive the highest quality care and maintained in habitats that are clean, safe, and secure. You will also perform routine housekeeping tasks, assist store management in the opening/closing of the store, and participate in physical inventory counts.
What your background should be
- You must be able to demonstrate basic math proficiency and strong communication skills. You must be customer service focused and able to interact professionally and effectively through both verbal and written communication with everyone with whom you come into contact.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a pet and pet food supplier company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com