- Cherokee, NC
What you'll be doing
- This position responsible to initiate conversation with a friendly verbal greeting, introduce self to guests. Maintains an upbeat positive attitude (UPA) showing energy and enthusiasm. Delight our guests with outstanding service to the service standards of entertainment own IT program with an upbeat positive attitude (UPA). Responsible for daily housekeeping in shop, straightening merchandise, dusting and cleaning. Assists in stock receiving and re-stocking the selling floor. Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service. Overcoming guest objections and closing sales while building on-going relationships. Adhere to regulatory, departmental and company policies in an ethical manner.
What your background should be
- Required six months retail sales experience preferred. Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures. Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services, and use this knowledge to inspire customers to make purchases. Ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service and loyalty program standards. Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospitality.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org