- Mount Juliet, TN
What you'll be doing
- Exceed expectations, deliver value and develop relationships. Arrive at work on time, establish and maintain productive working relationships, consistently set good example for others and complete work according to department needs and deadlines. Remain up-to-date and demonstrate working knowledge of the job. Effectively utilizes internal processes, systems and technology and participates in training relevant to position. Demonstrates willingness to perform work outside assigned area adopting a whole store attitude, grasps instruction, learns quickly adapting to change and increase efforts when necessary to complete assignments. Complete other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 1+ year in a fast paced retail environment preferred. Proven ability to engage customers and deliver unparalleled customer service every day. Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy meeting and interacting with customers. Demonstrate excellent selling skills and the ability to meet or exceed sales goals. Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, clearly and concisely in English is require. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Must be at least 17 years of age. Strong computer skills with the ability to effectively maneuver in a windows environment and through Microsoft Office products.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma as appropriate for age or working towards a high school diploma, GED or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about Retail services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org