- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Working with client to ensure proper account opening procedures and documentation. Providing account information to clients and private wealth advisors and maintaining key client relationships; proactively resolving client issues and concerns. Learning the business and products in order to assist private wealth advisors. Taking and placing customer orders in brokerage and advisory accounts; clerical duties such as handling telephones, mailing, filing and processing forms. Participating in ongoing platform reviews and design initiatives; participating in ongoing learning and development to enhance support of private wealth advisors business.
What your background should be
- May require additional parallel licenses to appropriately cover PWA. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong computer skills, including internet. Knowledge of word, excel, and PowerPoint. Superior interpersonal, organizational and client service skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- A multinational financial services provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com