- Spring, TX
What you'll be doing
- The hiring company is currently looking for a sales assistant. Qualified candidate will drive business through knowledgeable customer service and effective management of accounts. Selected applicant for this position will offer enthusiastic and knowledgeable sales guidance to customers who have been referred by the partnership store. S/he will collaborate with coworkers within the partnership store. The incumbent will educate referred customers on the rent-to-own transaction, including pricing options, features, and benefits. This position will review expired accounts and respectfully communicate with customers to promote timely payments. S/he will maintain accurate records of account activity to ensure customer satisfaction and appropriate payment procedure. The sales assistant will make network with partnership store coworkers to gain referrals.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 1 to 2 years of customer service and sales experience; retail furniture sales experience a plus. S/he should have exceptional communication skills with ability to explain products and services. The applicant should have friendly and engaging attitude. The incumbent must be self-motivated and goal-oriented with a strong work ethic. S/he should have proficiency in windows operating system.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree preferred
Who is the client company
- This is an American public furniture and electronics rent-to-own company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org