- Conway, SC
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent of this position will serve as a sales assistant. The applicant will assist sales staff and owner. Enter orders and prepare shipping labels, complete code checks and permitting for sales executives. Prepare change orders and acquire cois; make collection calls. S/he will assist with special projects, take service calls and prepare work authorizations. The candidate will coordinate timely updates to website and post job openings. Schedule conference rooms for meetings and prepare the room for meetings, including refreshments. Take deposits to the bank, also go to post office and pick up permits. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have some work experience in related field. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others preferred. Effective communicator with active listening; strong organizational and time management skills are preferred. Valid and current driving license required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This company is an American temporary staffing agency.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org