- Chevy Chase, MD
What you'll be doing
- Work collaboratively between sales and legal departments. Navigate insurance companies and create valuable relationships to obtain payment verification by faxing letters of authorization via phone, fax and email. Evaluate leads and prioritize based on value and potential value to client company as well as monitoring customer files and perform daily internal database updates. Perform weekly post-closing report to thank clients and vendors. Assist in other day to day sales support including certified mail and other account needs to improve the efficiency and overall development of file handling. Help gather missing documents that the legal team needs to move forward with transactions such as copies of photo ID and payment verification from insurance companies. Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
What your background should be
- Candidate must be very reliable with excellent record keeping and organization skills. Fast learner with the ability to multitask in a busy environment with several ongoing projects at any time. Consistency working independently or as a team member with initiative, flexibility and strong work ethic. Highly detail oriented. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate degree required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com