Sales and Operations Coordinator Trainee
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- This position is directly involved in identifying customer needs, coordinating activities, maintaining competitive data, inventory control and daily business reporting. Some of the other responsibilities include; answering customer calls and concerns, maximize sales revenue for branch, excellent customer service on existing orders, close sales from inbound inquiries and successful outbound telemarketing. This position also required providing customers with expert advice on equipment selection, operation and maintenance, products to the construction, industrial, emergency response markets and process daily business reports. Candidate must have ability to work effectively on multiple assignments in the fast paced environment of the construction industry.
What your background should be
- Candidate must have a valid driving license and excellent driving record. Sales and operations coordinator trainee has ability to drive multiple types of vehicles, engage in verbal interaction with customers and ability to walk in unfamiliar environments. The successful trainee is contingent on completion of drug and background screening.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 years college degree or relevant experience.
Who is the client company
- The company is largest U.S. car rental company by sales.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org