- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Provides excellent direct and indirect customer service according to company standards and meets the 5 basic demands on the selling floor, in the fitting room and at the cash point. Answers phones courteously and promptly, actively works with garments, including processing, stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising per company guidelines to maximize selling opportunities. Rings on the register, reports and handles all required transactions, issues receipts and packs merchandise. Unloads delivery truck, receives, opens and unpacks merchandise and labels merchandise with security tags. Executes reductions, price changes, transfers and cash register routines, utilizes established company policies and procedures to assist in loss prevention and safety for the store and partners with store management as needed. Works effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash point, fitting rooms and stockroom are clean and well maintained per company's store standards adheres to company values and internal standards policies, and procedures contained in the company.
What your background should be
- Six months of experience in customer service, retail industry preferred. Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds, ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.), for a short distance. Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool. Excellent customer service skills. Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities. Ability and willingness to run cash register good communication and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org