Sales Administrative Coordinator
- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member. Create and modify documents using Microsoft office. Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and agency information. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system. Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies. Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences. Support staff in assigned project based work. Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries. Create and modify documents such as invoices, reports, memos, letters and financial statements using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or other presentation software such as Microsoft office, QuickBooks or other programs. Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies. Arrange for the repair and maintenance of office equipment. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Five years of experience as an administrative assistant or office administrator with increasing responsibilities in a high volume environment. Computer literate, good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills. Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management, and general administration. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, typewriters, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines. Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school education or equivalent required. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company is concern about hospitality.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com