Sales Account Executive (Software Sales)
- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Selling hosted software services to higher education and government (local, state, municipality) throughout the strategic selling process. Working in a fast paced, demanding and dynamic high-growth environment. Identifying customers business pain, understanding technical environments, mapping out organizations and most of all overcoming objections. Existing customer relationship management and development with key stakeholders. Proactively identifying and foster new sales of platform upgrade projects, add-on product modules, professional services and integrations. Performing all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of sales experience, 3+ years of software or SaaS selling experience. Experience leading customer meetings and presenting to executive level technical sales experience. Experience working for a SaaS company a plus. Experience selling to higher education a plus. Experience selling an HR or talent management solution a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree is mandatory.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the leading provider of cloud-based talent management solutions for the higher education and government markets.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com