Sales Academy Recruitment Intern
- Hartford, CT
What you'll be doing
- As a sales academy recruitment intern, the candidate will be responsible for supporting the recruitment efforts of the sales academy program. S/he will provide the intern with exposure to and knowledge of the sales division. Provide the intern with an opportunity to develop sales and presentation skills through a capstone project. Conduct and analyze the market research on colleges and universities. Manage communications and statistics related to on campus recruitment efforts. Quantify the results to develop a recommendation for recruitment engagement plans. Develop social media communication strategies for college recruiting. Assist the business meetings and administration team with a project determined by the sales academy program manager and the meetings team. Develop other companies project, in conjunction with the sales academy program manager. The applicant will develop a strategy for increasing utilization and sell it to select members of sales team through a presentation. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have some work experience in related field. Solid academic achievement and strong project management skills preferred. Strong interpersonal and oral communication; presentation skills are preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or bachelor degree preferred (minimum of 3.0 GPA preferred).
Who is the client company
- This is a global health services organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org