RTRP - Tax Preparer
- Montgomery, AL
What you'll be doing
- The role is required to prepare income tax return forms for both individuals and small businesses, ensuring all additional information is accurately obtained to determine what forms and documentations are required. The post holder will also be expected to calculate taxes owed, follow tax instructions and tables, and consult law handbooks as required.
What your background should be
- Previous background or responsibilities of a tax professional, accredited accountant, or certified public accountant required.
Required Schooling / Training
- College education required.
Who is the client company
- Full service tax center offering accounting, payroll, bookkeeping, and business consultation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com