Roving Security Officer
- Tampa, FL
What you'll be doing
- The position assigned areas to ensure protection of clients, visitors, property and equipment. Watch for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations, contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required. Remain alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators, approaches suspicious person and/or notifies police as appropriate, confront and detain violators, as required, until police arrive. Patrol assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security. Examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure security, uses client keys to open and close buildings. Prepare routine, standardized reports. Provide escorts as necessary. Inform and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles. Provide specialized security in complex operational areas, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment. Perform periodic checks of emergency call boxes and/or street lights to ensure proper functioning, reports all malfunctioning as required. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must be customer service oriented. Must have a valid state security officer license, ability to walk and climb stairs. Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions. Ability to comprehend numerous policies, procedures, concepts and to be able to respond using discretion and interpretive judgement based on general and specific policies. Knowledge of cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid. Skill in operating portable radio devices are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest American security company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com