Route Service Representative
- Sunbury, PA
What you'll be doing
- The route service representative is company traveling ambassador in this client-facing role, so professionalism and attitude are key attributes of this position. In addition, the route service representative will drive and care for his or her assigned vehicle in a responsible, professional, and accountable manner. Develops and maintains company high level of service and satisfaction with each existing company customer. Delivers and stocks company products in a safe, clean, timely, and professional manner. Provides a high degree of service that exceeds the expectations of company customers. Continues to build long-term relationships in a friendly and professional manner.
What your background should be
- One year of customer service experience. Unrestricted driving license and clean driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about uniform rental, linen supply and facility services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org