Route Service Merchandiser (RSM)
- Delano, CA
What you'll be doing
- Drives company vehicle during scheduled daily distribution of product to machines at various locations on the route. Collects money from machines and records amount. Keeps daily record of product distributed to each machine, calculates number of vends and vend ratios. Provides quality customer service through regular interaction and communication with account managers, owner, employees, and player. Communicates status of machines and customer accounts to territory managers. Accounts for the security of all money, machines, and merchandise on the route. This includes reporting machine vandalism and theft as well as researching shortages/overages of money collected. Keeps machines cleaned and maintained in proper working order. This includes route maintenance as needed. Keeps daily inventory record of merchandise taken from warehouse stock. Maintains company tools in proper working condition. Listens to and resolves service complaints. Places product in machines to maximize presentation and sales. Cleans and performs routine maintenance on vehicle. Helps install and remove equipment from locations.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have experience in related field. Must be able to read and write in English. Must be organized, detail oriented with problem solving and analytical skills. Basic computer skills including Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook and web-based programs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Who is the client company
- The country's premier amusement vending company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org