Route Sales Extra Person
- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- Follow procedures and good business practices that will enable route to grow to potential. Work closely with customer and support all sales initiatives to achieve expectations. Responsible for customer development with regard to ordering, merchandising, and display opportunities. Cover vacations for RSR's including covering route operational activity, such as ordering and distribution, merchandising, promotional activity, holiday planning, and meeting customer expectations. Communicate with customers to assist them in understanding the promotional activity, and understand what customer delivery expectations are. Ensure that product distribution is accomplished to customer satisfaction in agreement with any contract terms and requirements. Assist customer relations to include selling of new products, and space/position gains. Represent the company as a leader in the baking business.
What your background should be
- Excellent interpersonal skills, basic computer skills helpful. Previous DSD operation or route sales experience desired. A valid driving license. Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. The ability to drive a standard shift truck. Must follow all dot regulations and be able to pass a DOT physical.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest bakery companies in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com