Route Development Manager
- Cadiz, OH
What you'll be doing
- Key member of inter-disciplinary team focused on development and execution of new pipeline and compression project. Technical lead with direct responsibly for route development, facility site selection, and surveying function during both preliminary and construction project phase. Perform all work in compliance with company standard, procedure, and government requirement. Annual budgeting along with project scoping, cost estimating, bidding, and scheduling. Department financial management including monthly accrual and forecasting. Recruiting, training, and performance evaluation of route development team. Development and performance evaluation of existing survey vendor and qualification of new survey vendor. Development of department-level technical standard, specification, and related documentation. Quality assurance and continuous improvement of department process, procedure, and deliverable, including routing plan, preliminary alignment sheet, and as-built. Evaluate and introduce new technology or innovation. Ensure efficient and effective execution of project of varying magnitude and complexity from conception to in-service, including participation in weekly project status meetings and maintaining project status reporting for senior and executive management. Assign and prioritize internal and external resource within a rapidly changing project set. Professional and effective communication with internal project team, producer customer, business partner, industry peer, and land owner. Promote safety in all department activity. Other duty as assigned.
What your background should be
- 6 to 10 years of progressive experience with linear project development. 2 to 4 years of project management required. Direct experience with pipeline industry and boundary surveying required. Experience on multi-disciplinary team including environmental, land, roadway, engineering, and construction. Broad knowledge of gathering system design, pad and access road design, erosion and sediment control, storm water management, roadway and environmental permitting requirement, ROW limitation, and general construction method. Experience with survey-grade and mapping-grade software and hardware required. Proficiency with CAD, Surveying, GIS and Microsoft Office productivity software required. Experience with Oracle financial and land management software preferred. Current valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Surveying, Geography, Construction Management or related field. PE, EIT, or PLS, MBA or PMP preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a natural gas gathering, processing and transportation company master limited partnership of the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org