Route Delivery Driver
- Sacramento, CA
What you'll be doing
- Route delivery driver, responsible for the safe, efficient and timely delivery of company products to customers on a designated route and schedule. Function as an extension of the company sales effort by establishing strong customer relations and providing premier service to each customer, every delivery. The ideal candidate will have experience in a multi-stop, route delivery position, delivering into a major metropolitan area. Ensure goods are loaded into trucks in a safe and logical order. Make sure the load is properly secured. Load and unload products from delivery truck. Configure routes when necessary to help improve service levels to customers. Provide efficient, productive operations of company and product. Verify order to ensure correct products loaded. Ensure all necessary paperwork is completed. Return all shipping documents to transportation manager on completion of deliveries address and resolve customer problems, as appropriate. Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and report any maintenance problems to manager. Represent the company in a positive manner in all customer interactions. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one year related experience. Requires a valid Class B commercial driving license and a clean motor vehicle record. Preferred candidate will have prior experience in delivery of perishable food products. Seafood delivery is a plus. Commercial driving license, class B. must possess a DOT health card and a clean motor vehicle record.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest seafood companies in North America.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com