Roads and Grounds Employee
- Grand Forks, ND
What you'll be doing
- Clean, pick up debris from grounds and common areas. Keep all stair towers clean and free of waste. Ensure that all exterior steps have treads and are safe. Rake leaves and collect debris from grounds and breezeways, remove snow and spread salt in inclement weather. Remove all trash, and perform preparatory and make-ready tasks in vacant units as assigned by the maintenance supervisor. Perform daily inspection of exterior building and parking lot lights; report any problems to the maintenance supervisor immediately. Demonstrate integrity and excellent customer service when interacting with residents.
What your background should be
- Possession of a valid state issued driving license and safe driving record is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- It is a multinational infrastructure group with capabilities in construction services, support services and infrastructure investments.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com