RN Supervisor-Case Management
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
What you'll be doing
- Assure that effective quality nursing care is delivered which is outcome focused through utilization of the nursing process. Identify needs and provide input for discharge planning and follow-up throughout length of stay. Develop individualized plan of care in collaboration with the patient/responsible party and interdisciplinary care team. Implement plan of care consistently, effectively and cost efficiently with focus on patient centered outcomes by utilizing all appropriate, available resources for patient/family/responsible party counseling and discharge planning. Work in collaboration with physician and/or other health care professionals by sharing information relevant to changing plan of care. Deliver and maintain optimum patient care and comfort by demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing practices.
What your background should be
- Current RN license in the state of Florida. Ability to be licensed in multiple states without restrictions. Progressive clinical experience preferably in an acute care, skilled or rehabilitation clinical setting. Case management experience. Ability to work independently under general instructions and with a team.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
Who is the client company
- Client company provides health insurance services
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org