RN Registered Nurse
- Scottsboro, AL
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for providing skilled nursing care to home health and hospice patients in their homes. S/he is responsible for identifying patient needs and making timely referrals to other disciplines in collaboration with the physician and care manager. S/he is also responsible for supervising LPNS and home care aides. Providing comprehensive teaching to patients and their caregivers. The successful candidate is responsible to provide timely and appropriate documentation of patient status. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Current Alabama registered nurse license. Facilitation of positive nurse-physician relationships. Ability to make evaluations and decisions based on measurable or verifiable criteria. Ability to turn, lift, carry and otherwise transport patient. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Respecting the patient privacy and maintaining confidentiality.
Required Schooling / Training
- Diploma or associate nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- This healthcare company provides the highest level of skilled nursing, rehabilitative, palliative and hospice care.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com