RN-Fracture Care Surgery
- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- The RN-fracture care surgery demonstrates, through behavior, company core values of Integrity, compassion, balance, excellence, stewardship and teamwork. Performs properly and legibly documents and reports all procedures and assessments in accordance with department policy. Practices autonomously in accordance with professional nursing standards. Demonstrates the ability to assess, interpret and report diagnostic data relative to patient age and condition. Identifies the need for patient teaching and utilizes each opportunity for teaching on a planned or spontaneous basis. Demonstrates the ability to perform all aspects of clinical patient care. Serves in a leadership role in collaborating and coordinating patient care activities among the interdisciplinary patient care team. Identifies needs and develops/modifies plan of care. Interprets and verifies physician orders correctly. Evaluates patient developmental level, identifies increased physical/emotional dependency needs and evaluates availability of support system consistent with the age of the patient served. Performs treatments and administers medications according to policy and procedure.
What your background should be
- BCLS certification. Demonstrates ability to communicate by reading, writing legibly, speaking and comprehending English effectively in order to carry out job requirements. Demonstrated experience in the clinical setting related to area of specialty preferred. Computer knowledge and skills preferred. Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse required. Specialty certification preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or graduation from nursing school.
Who is the client company
- This client is one of the largest not for profit health care organization in United States providing unsurpassed health and wellness service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org