RN Coordinator Sepsis Program
- San Antonio, TX
What you'll be doing
- Develops and reviews policies and procedures in relation to sepsis care of patients. Develops and implements needed protocols and pre-printed order sets. Participates in sepsis patient rounds to identify issues and evaluates solutions. Audits sepsis patients for compliance with the best practice bundle. Develops and maintains quality improvement to obtain objective data for overall analysis of the program. Develops evidence based care delivery to ensure improved outcomes for the sepsis patient; monitors quality outcomes and identifies areas for improvement in the care and/or protocols. Trends admission data and maintains program action plans and scorecards. Manages problem resolution and protocol performance for program efficacy. Collaborates closely with identified physician champions for both programs. Assists with development and implementation of sepsis program training and ongoing staff development related to the sepsis program.
What your background should be
- Five years of critical care RN experience. Program management or evidenced based care experience highly desired. RN license to practice as a professional registered nursing in the state of Texas.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of science degree in nursing.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com