- New Orleans, LA
What you'll be doing
- The hiring company is currently looking for a registered nurse. This successful position is a professional nurse who will assume the responsibility and accountability for the delivery and management of patient care. S/he will utilize the nursing process, the healthcare environment, and current technology to provide a climate, which optimize patient care and staff development. The candidate will work with the others within a team to ensure quality patient care. Incumbent will solve the practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
What your background should be
- One year in area of practice preferred. Current Louisiana licensure as a registered nurse, ACLS certification required within 1 year of employment for assignment on adult critical care units, emergency department and post anesthesia care unit. PALS certification required within 1 year of employment for assignment in PICU or within 18 mos. of employment for unit-specific standard.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com