RN, Catheterization Laboratory
- Ville Platte, LA
What you'll be doing
- Assume full nursing responsibility for the delivery of care to all patients on designated units. Promotes self competency. Continuously evaluate personal and individual performance and makes necessary changes to increase productivity and quality of care delivered. Adhere to and supports the policies/procedures and goals/objectives of AMC in an attempt to provide quality patient care. Strive for independence and strong, sound decision making in delivery of health care and does so in a cost-effective manner without compromising quality of care and techniques. Constantly conscious of role in providing coverage for the units and assisting nursing/hospital administration in supporting and upholding the standards of care and policies/procedures set forth. Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
What your background should be
- Must have critical care/ICU and catheterization laboratory experience of at least 2 years. Sound knowledge base of general nursing theory and practice licensure, current and yearly renewal in basic life support. Current RN license for the state of Louisiana. Possesses good written and verbal communication skills; able to work within limited supervision; able to supervise work and delegate work as needed to other staff; able to work under physical and mental stress at times; must not resist change unduly.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org