RN Case Manager
- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- The individual in this position will oversee the clinical plan of care to conform to evidence-based practice and regulatory requirements. This position will integrate care coordination, utilization management, and discharge planning. The individual responsibilities will include facilitate multi-disciplinary patient care conferences and manage concurrent disputes. The candidate will make the appropriate referrals to other departments (e.g., nutrition, PT/OT/ST). S/he will refer complex social issues to social service. S/he will communicate with patients and their families about the plan of care. S/he will also collaborate with physicians, office staff and ancillary departments (e.g., Lab, Pharmacy). The incumbent will clear, complete and concise documentation in ECCM. S/he will maintain accuracy of patient demographic and insurance information. Identify and document potentially avoidable days. The successful candidate will identify and report over and underutilization.
What your background should be
- At least 5 years of experience in related is required. 2 years of acute care, case management experience is required. Should have current professional nurse license issued and recognized by board of nurse examiners for the state of Texas. Ability to lead and coordinate activities of a diverse group of people. Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills. BLS from American heart association is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- B.S in nursing preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about mobile telephony and wireless broadband services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com