RN Ambulatory Care
- Conroe, TX
What you'll be doing
- Under the general direction of the nurse manager for the ambulatory care unit the registered nurse is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to adolescent, adult and geriatric patients admitted. The registered nurse utilizes the nursing process in ensuring safe and competent quality patient care. The registered nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the medical staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the hospital. The registered nurse provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting. The registered nurse provides direction to licensed vocational nurses and unlicensed assistive personnel in providing patient care. The registered nurse must be able to assess own learning needs to enhance personal and professional development. The nurse will increase knowledge and skills related to patient care by attending workshops, formal classes, and seminars and in services.
What your background should be
- Current Texas license with state board of nurse examiners. Current CPR certification. ACLS/CNOR/PALS/TNCC preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com