Risk Principal Audit Manager
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The risk principal audit manager (PAM) provides subject matter expertise to identify and assess (credit, market, liquidity, operational, enterprise) risks throughout Americas, providing quarterly analysis to GA management and the product teams to inform them on evolution of these risks. The candidate provides proactive management and delivery of the U.S. risk audit plan. This includes direct responsibility for execution of U.S. audits and participation on global risk audits and other regional audits that include risk within the scope. This also includes the risk and control management reporting requirements of GA and stakeholders. S/he provides forward looking and inspirational team leadership, enabling staff development, to enrich the skill sets of individuals and the team overall. This includes succession and staff development/career planning, coaching, and creating an environment that attracts and retains talent. This position needs to interface with business and infrastructure management to maintain constructive and balanced relationships. The PAM also needs to maintain excellent, responsive working relationships with other group audit teams, regulators, and external auditors.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have minimum 10 years of experience in financial services, with significant experience in a risk role or an audit role focused on risk, broadly across the various risk disciplines. S/he should have working knowledge of key U.S. regulatory requirements for risk. Experience with U.S. basel requirements preferred. Experience managing teams and leading projects. The incumbent should have strong strategic/analytical thinking and capacity to develop and drive positive change. S/he should have innovative mindset and ability to develop ideas, which implemented and have a positive impact. Ability to develop strong internal and stakeholder relationships and effectively communicate and influence at all levels within group audit and with stakeholders. S/he should be strongly self-motivated with the ability to challenge and challenged whilst maintaining the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and ethics. Cost awareness to drive efficient management of resources to support audit plan delivery. Risk certification (e.g. FRM) preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting
Who is the client company
- This is a global banking and financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com