- Fall River, MA
What you'll be doing
- The risk manager is responsible for coordinate all aspect of the risk management program, including the identification, evaluation and treatment of risk in the organization. The risk manager develop and manage a systematic process to identify, assess and treat actual and potential exposures to loss. Assist the director of quality and safety and manager of accreditation or regulatory readiness and patient safety with the implementation of the system wide quality and safety plan consistent with board approved plan and regulatory and standard setting agency. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Two to five years experience within a hospital risk management with a focus on patient safety, risk management or quality improvement. Experience or demonstrated understanding of root cause analysis and FMEA analysis. RN preferred or other clinical background to provide for appropriate investigation of clinical events. Strong organizational & interpersonal skills, ability to work across disciplines. Ability to analyze data, formulate meaningful information. Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information with appropriate discretion. Able to communicate verbally and in writing in the English language. Training in patient safety or risk management and quality or performance. Certified professional in healthcare risk management (CPHRM) preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS required, MS or JD preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org