Risk Internal Investigator
- The Woodlands, TX
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for investigation; interviewing, observing, questioning and reviewing video to obtain evidence. Work with law enforcement to provide research necessary to prosecute and obtain restitution. Analyzing report and identifying unusual and suspicious activity. Communicating and advising risk management best practice with company employee. Work independently with the authority to exercise discretion in matter concerning internal investigation. Contribute to the department plan for meeting goal and consistently impact result with individual contribution. Maintain a high level of company and customer confidentiality. Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned.
What your background should be
- Two years in a banking or risk management role required. Demonstrate excellent communication skill, both written and verbal. Demonstrate excellent organizational skill with the ability to prioritize workload and multi task in a fast pace environment. Advanced knowledge and understanding of banking laws as they relate to internal investigation. Demonstrate strong problem resolution and analytical skill and the ability to make objective decision based on analysis of data within restricted time frame. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and general computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in criminal justice.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org