RF/Wireless Operations Coordinator
- Tampa, FL
What you'll be doing
- Communicate and schedule all interactions with clients; support regional manager with administrative task. Keep direct records via Microsoft software of all interactions with clients; inventory and record accurate records of all incoming/outgoing tools and materials. Prepare all tools and materials for installation managers and installers. Deliver materials and tools to job sites as needed. Keep accurate records of all safety, requirements and training. Retrieve materials from shipping. Organize and maintain office and warehouse. Occasionally visit customer locations and support site walks and jobs. Support management of projects.
What your background should be
- Experience working with distributed antenna systems (das), wireless, or structured cabling companies preferred. Must be computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft windows. Exceptional organizational skills. Ability to multitask in a stressful environment. Team leadership skills. Ability to stand for long periods of time. English speaking and writing.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or secondary training preferred
Who is the client company
- This company provides telecom/IT, with particular focus on providing system designs and solutions services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com