Revenue Audit Clerk
- Las Vegas, NV
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the accurate and timely recording of all revenues including, but not limited to table games, slots, race and sports book, keno and bingo revenue accounting. In addition, responsible for food and beverage, hotel, ticketing and other non-gaming revenue audit reporting functions. Treats guests and fellow employees with courtesy and consideration at all times within public areas or staff support sections of the property. Accurately and timely completes assigned revenue audits in accordance with established daily checklists and procedural policies. Prepares and balances daily journal entries upon successful completion of assigned revenue audits. Prepares and distributes exception reports documenting any discrepancies found during the audits. Assists with the monitoring of all financial activities on property with respect to revenue audit to ensure that all applicable laws, rules, regulations and controls of the company, the Nevada gaming control board and the federal and state tax commissions are enforced throughout the finance department. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum one (1) year experience performing the same or similar job duties preferred. A minimum of six (6) months experience in the gaming industry preferred. Ability to read, analyze and interpret basic audit spreadsheets and financial reports. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Must have excellent computer skills (experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and various gaming related accounting systems). Must be at least 21 years of age.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Some college courses in accounting or in a related field is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospitality and restaurants services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org