Retirement Plan Administrative Support Supervisor
- Elk Grove Village, IL
What you'll be doing
- Hire, train, and supervise the administrative support staff. Review the work prepared by Administrative Support I and II. Prepare calculations of billing bonuses. Reconcile divisional bank accounts and transfer funds from conduit accounts for LPL revenue. Oversee and assist in the maintenance of the work flow logs. Oversee the maintenance of offsite storage for current and terminated plans. Maintain and update all letter templates in Word used by entire employee benefits department. Assist in the duties performed by the admin support staff as needed. These duties include: Communicate with clients regarding asset and census data requests; government forms filings, investment performance and investment updates. Coordinate establishment of investment accounts with the registered representative, the client, the asset custodian, the former registered representative and the former custodian. Communicate with clients and registered representative regarding account/fund changes/updates. Assist in making those changes. Communicate with client and process trustee bond renewals. Prepare enrollment meeting materials and quarterly/yearly valuation report booklets as well as assist in the setup and operation of the audio-visual equipment for internal meetings. Copy and request records for plan audits. Assist retirement plan administrators with data entry projects using Word, Excel and administrative software. Import payroll and/or census data into administrative software. Assist with client fee analysis, revenue analysis and revenue/retention projects. Assist with un cashed checks, participant location and follow up with participants/clients. Assist with preparation and delivery of scheduled and nonscheduled notices, bulletins and other mailings. Respond to basic client or participant requests including the generation of distribution packages for terminated and retired participants. Respond to IRS/DOL inquires related to annual reports. Update time posting and download price updates. Process and report Cafeteria Plan claims. Participate in accounting functions such as accounts receivable and accounts payable. Various clerical duties as needed.
What your background should be
- Minimum of five years of general administrative assistant/business experience. General knowledge of investments and basic accounting principles required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Excellent organizational skills. Must have advanced experience in MS Word, and Excel with knowledge in QuickBooks.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent required. Some college a plus.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking & financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com