- Cincinnati, OH
What you'll be doing
- The retention specialist will assist members with understanding their various options related to the affordable care act. S/he will provide detailed analysis that identifies and promotes the value of the existing plan, discuss options, provide alternative plan options when appropriate, counsels and make recommendations. S/he will also work with members during rate increases or any other time a member is a risk of leaving. Associate will work with cancellation requests to prevent member attrition. The candidate will follow up on retention leads through outbound communications via phone or email.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of life and health insurance experience in sales and member services or any combination. Must have a license to sell health insurance. Must have good communication skills. Must have multitasking ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree is required.
Who is the client company
- This is the largest for-profit managed health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org