Retail Wireless Sales Consultant
- Harrisburg, PA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for selling products and services to new and existing customers. Responsible for meeting current sales metrics, responsible for adhering to all sales processes and procedures as established by region and by corporate. Responsible for executing promotions and meeting or exceeding established sales goals as established within district. Responsible for handling customer service issues, responsible for monitoring store merchandise to maintain optimum inventory level. Responsible for maintaining store standards and appearance as established by store manager (SM) and district manager (DM). Responsible for providing data as requested by SM or DM and completing weekly reports as required. Flexible to work stores within district and outside of district as needed. Responsible for adherence to all company policies and procedures. Responsible for cold calling and supporting sales cross promotions. Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the SM and DM.
What your background should be
- Must be able to work independently in a retail storefront. Two years of relevant field experience may be substituted for every one year of required academy. Strong sales skills and the ability to ensure customer satisfaction on a daily basis while maintaining operations within a retail store environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Self motivated, prioritizes tasks and works independently with minimal supervision.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is rapidly growth wireless industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com