Retail Warehouse Supervisor
- Yakima, WA
What you'll be doing
- Truck processing within established harbor freight tools processes, productivity and procedures. Purge assigned areas of the warehouse after truck is 100% processed as directed by manager on duty. Lead day-to-day work activities by assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards to ensure efficient store operations. Ensure proper organization and categorization of the warehouse. Ensure effective processing of all defective merchandise. Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining expected stock level to all store sections. Promote and supports workplace diversity initiatives. Monitor and manage inventory controls by implementing cost containment and reduction strategies. Plan, administer and direct programs to distribute materials, supplies and equipment for a store. Direct daily inventory management operations to ensure associates have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines. Probe potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of issues, using appropriate company tools resources when necessary. Lead by example by providing positive and constructive feedback to associates in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Ability to meet or exceed established productivity and sales goals. Work is performed in an area that is adequately lighted and ventilated. Specific physical characteristics and abilities are required to perform duties such as agility, dexterity and long periods of walking, standing, bending, carrying or lifting supplies and equipment weighing 75 pounds or more. Wears protective clothing required by the work environment or governmental regulations. 18 years old. May require a valid state driving license and/or fork lift certification.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a privately-owned, high growth multi-channel retailer and leader in providing high quality tools at the lowest prices in the industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org