Retail Team Leader
- Niagara Falls, NY
What you'll be doing
- Allocate resource and organize process within assigned area of responsibility to drive efficiency and productivity in a variety of situation. Create an appeal, easy to shop environment for customer by coordinating team to consistently execute visual merchandising and housekeeping standard in assigned area of responsibility. Ensure the product offer available to customer is maximized in assigned area of responsibility by coordinating product replenishment from the stockroom to the sales floor. Supervise sales transaction to ensure quick and accurate process while adhere to cash protection procedure. Maintain a safe shopping and work environment by ensuring company policy and procedure are adhered to within assigned area of responsibility. Apply knowledge of retail KPI to make commercial decision that drive achievement of established sales target. Coach, motivate and inspire individual within area of responsibility to maximize and drive a performance culture. Guide and train team member on basic core and seasonal product knowledge. Use advanced category expertise and enthusiasm for the brand to drive sales and customer loyalty. Understand customer expectation and coach team to meet or exceed them at all time. Actively supervise and coordinate team to ensure all customer receive the highest level of service. Actively collaborate and share best practice to drive store team performance. Support the recruitment, onboard, train and development of the store team. Communicate a desire to learn and seize all available opportunity to drive own development and increase performance.
What your background should be
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a sports or fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment. Advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding as well as supervisory experience. Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position. Skilled in operating personal computers, POS systems and various software packages including MS Office. Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size. Ability to operate independently and with discretion and work effectively under pressure. Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance. Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend and write English. Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- This is a global leader in the sporting goods industry, offering a broad portfolio of footwear, apparel and hardware for sport and lifestyle.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com