Retail Support (Team Lead)
- Kansas City, KS
What you'll be doing
- Direct merchandise team in the placement of merchandise on the sales floor to ensure floor readiness. Educate, motivate, and develop team to ensure effective performance through consistent on-the-job training. Ensure all procedures, policies, and standards are understood and followed by associates. Assist merchandise team manager in the movement of fixtures and merchandise for new product, season changes, and clearance sets. Review the flow of merchandise on a daily basis, oversee replenishment of stock onto the sales floor. Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum one to three years of experience in a supervisory position. Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong merchandising skills. Possess vision and creativity. Superior organizational skills. Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team. Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client is a multinational mid-range chain of department stores and merchandise corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org