Retail Store Shift Supervisor
- Winchester, IN
What you'll be doing
- Work effectively with store management and store crews. Supervise the stores crew through assigning, directing and following up of all activities. Effectively communicate information both to and from store management and crews. Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints. Greet customers using the eyes and help at all times. Handle all customer relations issues (accidents) in accordance with company policy and promote a positive shopping experience for all customers. Maintain customer or patient confidentiality. Execute the display, sign and inventory of weekly, major promotional and seasonal merchandise. Reset departments following POGs, adapting them to a particular store if necessary. Execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise. Control use of register keys, securing door keys and safe combinations. Control use of employee discount card for register management functions. Execute locking of safe and setting of alarms when closing the store. Complete random cash verifications, electronic journal tape checks. Conduct employee bag checks. Identify and react to shoplifters and apprehend to secure company assets. Maintain and react to EAS program. Monitor and react to signs of internal theft. Operate a cash register including: cash, check and charge transactions, bagging merchandise. Identify and react to in-store repairs. Execute and document: cash or check pulls, deposits, returned check payments, check acceptance, refunds, voids, discounts, cashier verifications, rainchecks, signing crew members on or off. Deliver deposits to and secure change from the bank and balance impress fund. Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures (such as cash management) and federal and state. Cut in new items, remove discontinued items and adjust facings. Check in merchandise: verify billing, document errors. Order regular merchandise, maintaining accurate inventory levels (using order guides when appropriate) through the use of the Telxon machine. Prepare and distribute reports and records: customer cash discrepancy, accident reports.
What your background should be
- Must be at least 16 years of age. Ability to perform all necessary tasks. Ability to follow directives and interpret retail operational documents as assigned. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills. Intermediate computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook and Excel.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American pharmacy retailer and the second largest pharmacy chain in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org