Retail Store Manager
- Delray Beach, FL
What you'll be doing
- Ensure that each person gets an unforgettable experience and a custom-fit solution to their wireless needs. You'll help your associates to build strong relationships with their customers, make expert recommendations, and help onboard customers like a pro. The hiring company look to you to hire, train and develop your team, making staff adjustments as needed. You'll also ensure that your store meets or exceeds sales goals, and that means overseeing all store functions, from sales and inventory to the implementation of new store programs and initiatives. Along the way, you'll stay current on all the technology so that you can be an expert for your team, and your customers. Finally, you'll make sure your store always looks its best.
What your background should be
- You've got prior sales and sales management experience with a customer focused retailer. This includes previous consultative sales in consumer technology, coupled with a demonstrated record of high achievement. You've also got experience in operational, financial and performance management, having previously managed site profit and loss. You've also got a unique ability to lead and coach people to deliver great results. People who know you would say you're an amazing communicator, both with customers and team-mates. You've got solid computer proficiency.
Required Schooling / Training
- A high school degree or GED is essential, while a bachelor's degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a mobile communication company that provides innovative wireless products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org