Retail Store Manager
- Slingerlands, NY
What you'll be doing
- The store manager primary duty is to manage one store location with a range 3-9 employees. Responsible for a minimum sales quota and individual gross profit (IGP); this will be a minimum in order to receive commission payout. Also, responsible for meet additional sales metric according to posted commission plan. Achieve sales quota for both the store and individual goal. Act as the gatekeeper of the store; this provide the opportunity to save sales, survey or enhance customer experience and coach the sales team on effective sales skill. Work a scheduled shift within assigned store. Provide hand on coaching to wireless consultant. Must ensure that all cash handling, till reconciliation and bank deposit are conducted according to company policy. Responsible for oversee organization of store schedule, employee timesheet and payroll of store personnel. Responsible for oversee operational function of store in conjunction with district manager. Responsible for inventory reconciliation, control and delivery in conjunction with district manager goal and objective. Conduct and coordinate new hire orientation in conjunction with the training department, to ensure a professional, consistent training program for all new employee within the store. Responsible for conduct regular meeting with all sales staff to assist them in achieving their goal as defined by management. Responsible for establish and maintain effective working relationship with all wireless consultant while continually updating them on product, promotion or procedure as related to sales, service and support. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Requires 1 year of experience in a retail environment, previous wireless industry experience preferred. Experienced in supervising, managing and training of employee. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Strong organizational and time management skills. Self motivated and works independently with minimal supervision. Proven successful sales track record. Positive attitude, creative thinker. Typical working conditions are standing for extended periods of time. Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds. Typical equipment used will be computer, printer, cash register or computer terminals & working with the various technical products sold by client company. Reliable transportation, valid driving license and clean driving record. Must work a minimum 5 day work week to include Fridays and Saturdays.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about telecommunications services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org