Retail store manager
- West Palm Beach, FL
What you'll be doing
- Allocate resource and organize process to drive profitability in a variety of situation and market condition. Manage an appealing, easy to shop environment for customer by ensuring visual merchandising and housekeeping standard are all store activity and asset are vehicle for showcasing maintained consistently throughout the store. Create a culture where and driving brand equity. Ensure store team compliance with all store policy and procedure in addition to providing suggestion and idea on way to improve system and process. Drive continuous improvement in stockroom processing and replenishment procedure. Minimize loss by ensuring all loss prevention procedure are followed and adhered to. Track store performance data (best seller, weekly forward demand and sales per square foot) and respond with solution that drive commercial success. Apply understanding of behaviour and pattern of the store customer base, drawing conclusion for making relevant adaptation to service and/or product offer. Actively monitor customer satisfaction and feedback system to drive continuous improvement. Lead service by example and ensure highly visible and effective customer service management at all times. Actively ensure brand and product knowledge is transferred into sales skill in all relevant category. Coach, motivate and inspire team member to accomplish store goal and maximize their individual performance. Create a high performance culture in store by setting clear expectation and target, analysing team performance, holding team member accountable and giving appropriate and prompt feedback, including actively managing poor performance. Manage the recruitment, on boarding, training and development of the store team and ensure all HR policy and procedure are adhered to. Actively collaborate and share best practice with peer to drive district team performance. Communicate a desire to learn and seize all available opportunity to drive own development and increase performance.
What your background should be
- 18 month experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment with a minimum 12 month of store management experience. Ability frequently lift or move up to 25 pound and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pound.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 year college or university degree in business, retail management, or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an world wide sports product oriented company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com